Specialized Care Tailored to Your Lifestyle
- Personal Care–Our Personal Care Services can be provided in the comfort of your home by an experienced and trained caregiver. Angels for Elders provides quality personal care that enables independence and meets the individual needs of the client.
- Companion Care–It is Angels for Elders mission to provide the finest non-medical homecare possible, always treating each client with sensitivity and personal attention. Our caregivers are committed to providing compassionate companionship with close attention to individual needs. Angels for Elders will provide you with the level of companionship you need to achieve the quality of life you desire.
- Homemaking–Everyday tasks, like vacuuming or organizing a closet can be tedious. When even the most basic daily tasks become overwhelming, or you just need a helping hand, call us. It’s just one more way we can help you remain independent and in control. Meal preparation is very important in maintaining health. Many clients are on specific diets and need to have meals prepared to meet those needs.
- Transportation–Driving is a symbol of freedom. If you lose the ability to drive, you don’t have to lose your independence. We help seniors stay independent and active without having to get behind the wheel.
- Special Services–Any service can be customized, and Angels can help you to arrange for specific needs.
- Respite Care–Angels for Elders understands that caring for a loved one can be emotional and physically demanding on families. Families often need short tem breaks to relieve stress and recharge. Angels for Elders Respite Services can provide comfort to your loved one while enabling you the freedom to pursue activities you enjoy, run errands, get some rest or take a vacation.
- Hospice Care–Our compassionate caregivers are trained to work with the terminally ill patient. They will listen to your needs and be flexible to find solutions to meet those needs.
- Dementia Care–Our caregivers engage clients in intellectually stimulating activities, such as creativity through art and hobbies, conversation and mental enrichment activities, prompting and mental cueing, and viewing movies and reading. We also take the time to listen and learn about the things our clients used to do and enjoy, and create custom activities that will be familiar for them. Alzheimer’s patients require a special level of care. Our staff will guide and use demonstration with your loved one to help them remain as independent as possible for as long as possible.
- Senior Concierge Service Chaperones–We all want our loved ones to be part of memorable family events such as weddings, family gatherings, weekend trips, vacations, holidays or graduations. However, if you have a loved one that requires constant care, is limited on endurance, needs medication or assistance with mobility, it can create difficulty in planning the dream event you have imagined. Angels For Elders assists you in making certain your loved one feels included in the festivities no matter their limitations. Our caregivers are here to take away your concerns so that you and your loved ones can feel fully engaged in the memorable event.
Angels For Elders will provide a free, in-home, consultation upon your request, to initiate services. All clients that are on service, receive a periodic in-home supervisory visit from our administrative staff as part of our quality control.