Specialized Care Tailored to Your Lifestyle
- Personal Care–Long term or short term; Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) – (bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, feeding) assistance after any health crisis – auto accident, surgery, a fall, illness – any age person. 24 hour care also.
- Homemaking–Cleaning; meal preparation; organizing; companionship and sitting. Caregivers can prepare meals as needed.
- Transportation–Doctor appointments (consultation notes upon request); Shopping (grocery, malls, gifts, personal needs); Recreational outings (movies, visit friends, reunions, special events); San Antonio or Austin Airport service.
- Errands–Prescription pick-up; Pet care/veterinarian visits; Dry cleaning; Grocery shopping.
- Paperwork–Monthly bills, Bank statement reconciliation; Medicare/ insurance forms; Personal letters and correspondence.
- Special Services–Any service can be customized, and Angels can help you to arrange for specific needs.
When you request services we will come to your home for a personal meeting (“in-take”) to make sure we understand what you, or your loved one, needs. When you sign our service agreement we will create an account in our computer system. You may then request services on a regularly scheduled basis or “as needed” basis. We practice fairness and flexibility with our scheduling procedures. Clients are requested to be considerate and call the office to cancel a caregiver visit if plans have changed.
A pre-service deposit may be requested depending on the amount of service being requested.
Our small agency size allows us to communicate with our clients and our employees on a regular basis. Office staff will confirm your caregivers’ schedules on a very regular basis, usually weekly.
Periodic supervisory visits in clients’ homes by an administrative staff person are part of our quality control.