Senior Concierge Service Chaperones
We all want our loved ones to be part of memorable family events such as weddings, family gatherings, weekend trips, vacations, holidays or graduations. However, if you have a loved one that requires constant care, is limited on endurance, needs medication or assistance with mobility, it can create difficulty in planning the dream event you have imagined.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Angels For Elders assists you in making certain your loved one feels included in the festivities no matter their limitations. Our caregivers are here to take away your concerns so that you and your loved ones can feel fully engaged in the memorable event.
WE PROVIDE CHAPERONES BASED ON YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- We Offer:
- A consultation to assess needs and family expectations
- Coordination of activities for the event and days leading up to the event
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transportation to and from the event and other activities
- Companionship during times when your loved one just needs to rest
- Support during the event (ADL’s, assistance with the meal, encouragement to mingle with guests, etc.)
- Medication reminders
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Angels For Elders will succeed in helping your loved one feel that they are a valued part of the event. From helping them get prepared and taking care of their needs, to ensuring that they are engaged and participating, our professional caregivers are here to make certain your loved one has an enjoyable experience. You let us know how you envision their involvement and it is our goal to see that this happens for you.
Angels for Elders is a licensed agency through the State of Texas. We employ caregivers that are highly trained and closely supervised. Their knowledge, skill and ethical judgment will bring peace of mind to your family.
Please call if you have specific needs that are not listed or to schedule a consultation.